Discover Recruit NZ's Services for Recruitment and Human Resources Auckland...
Want us to take care of the entire process?
Discover End to End Recruitment Services
Looking for HR and recruitment consultancy?
Discover HR and Recruitment Consultancy
Prefer to DIY all your HR and recruitment?
Buy forms and contracts from our Doc Shop
Are you a job seeker needing help getting that dream job?
Discover services for Job Seekers
Possibly the most flexible, user-friendly service for recruitment Auckland has seen...
It makes sense that a business in growth mode needs to attract and retain employees in order to achieve the desired growth. But those employees can't be any Tom, Dick or Harriet... it's got to be the right person, in the right role.
The problem is that it's very time-consuming to filter through all the applicants till you find your star candidate: it can take business owners up to 50 hours if they do this themselves - and they still risk hiring the wrong person!
It's not surprising that business owners find recruitment in Auckland a hassle...
Little wonder business owners don't enjoy recruitment... not only does it eat up an enormous amount of time, but hiring the wrong person can cost tens of thousands of dollars.
Services for recruitment and human resources in Auckland
As you'll see, the services for human resources and recruitment in Auckland from Recruit NZ are flexible and user-friendly:
- One-stop shop for all your HR and recruitment needs: Your HR and recruitment strategies can work in perfect harmony, as Recruit NZ can provide input in a way that achieves your long-term business goals.
- End-to-End recruitment: This is our deluxe recruitment service, where we take care of the entire recruitment process for you. Recruitment in Auckland has never been this easy!
- HR consultancy and recruitment consultancy: Whether you need one-off help, or ongoing monthly assistance, we can help you with your HR and recruitment consultancy.
- Doc Shop: Prefer the DIY approach? You can buy all the forms for employers you need, right from this website, and get instant access.
- Services for job seekers: We've been in your situation, and know how hard it can be to get noticed for that dream job. That's why we'd love to help you, whether it's with CV writing or job interview training. Let our friendly, knowledgeable team help you progress the career ladder of your choosing.
"Her selection of the candidate was superb"
"Tanya Gray has recently found a candidate to join our real estate sales team at LJ Hooker Ponsonby, her selection of the candidate was superb and she understood the needs of our business fully.
I find Tanya to be extremely diligent, with excellent follow up, very professional, hardworking and organised. We would certainly use her services again and would not hesitate in recommending her services to anyone else.
Dee McDade, LJ Hooker Ponsonby, Auckland
Why choose Recruit NZ for your recruitment and human resources in Auckland?
Here's why you'll enjoy working with Recruit NZ for your recruitment in Auckland:
- Flexible service: You can choose the service level that's right for your business: end-to-end recruitment and monthly retainers; or DIY recruitment using the Doc Shop. Whatever you choose, you can be assured that you're receiving the best service and the best advice.
- Proven methodologies save you money: Hiring the wrong person can cost a business tens of thousands of dollars. Instead, use Recruit NZ's proven methodologies and you'll recruit the right person each time.
- Saves you time, hassle and stress: Recruiting staff can be incredibly time-consuming and stressful. It is far more cost-effective to get us to do the legwork for you - and you'll save yourself a load of stress too!
- Partnership approach: We'd like to be a long-term partner in your business growth and will work towards meeting your business goals. We'll work closely with you and will build a relationship of integrity, trust and commitment.
- Money-back guarantee: We guarantee that you'll be happy with our service. If not, your money will be refunded in full. See more details about our guarantee.
"Professional, punctual and has a very good perception of people"
"Tanya doesn't muck around at getting a job done and took the task of seeking 3 nationwide reps for my business with great enthusiasm. Tanya is professional, helpful, punctual and has a very good perception of people, therefore matching the right people up to the right jobs.
She has also given me great support and valuable advice along the way."
Debbie Talbot-King. Director, Jazabaloo Ltd