Accounts and Administration – Pakuranga
Our client provides a specialist product to builders and retail clients, offering unique and creative options for adding individuality to homes and businesses. This business is a true Kiwi success story, and has been operating for almost a decade. This exciting opportunity to join their team isn’t your every-day accounts role!
It goes without saying that you’ll have proven accounts experience- you will be highly proficient in quickly and accurately managing Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, daily invoicing and debtor management. You will also be able to undertake month end journal entries, and provide management reports.
However, there is much more to this opportunity! A team-driven environment, this role will provide support to the customer service team by answering phones, assisting clients by providing quotes and assisting with queries. This role also provides support to the showroom, so you’ll love interacting with clients face-to-face, taking pride in the level of service you offer.
• 3 years + experience processing full-spectrum accounts in a commercial environment
• Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
• Strong computer skills, ability to adapt to new systems quickly. Experience with Xero a plus
• Able to multi-task effectively, working to deadlines in a busy environment
• Be a true team-player, happy to support your colleagues as requirements come up
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a driven, focused, and caring team who consistently punch above their weight and deliver an outstanding product to be proud of. If you are looking for a role with variety and challenge, send your CV now!
All applicants must have a valid NZ work visa or have the right to work in NZ.
Latest posts by (see all)
- Employing migrants in New Zealand- what NOT to do. - July 24, 2017
- Migrant Recruitment Offers New Pool of Skilled Workers in New Zealand - June 8, 2017
- Be the Candidate with the Stand Out CV! - October 21, 2016