Accounts Assistant – Cambridge
Looking to join an iconic Waikato business that has scope and scale to give you the career you’ve been looking for? Operating for over 30 years, this business keeps growing from success to success and now needs additional support in their accounts team!
This is a fast-paced role that handles a large volume of invoicing, accounts payable and receivable, as well as provides administrative support to the office team. Working directly with the Finance Manager, this role is responsible for ensuring data integrity across the billing system.
Needed experience and skills for this role:
• 5 years + experience in an Accounts position
• Very strong knowledge of Accounts Payable and Receivable
• IT savvy and embrace technology
• Able to manage a high-volume workload with accuracy and speed
• Team player- willingness to provide administrative help as needed
Accountancy qualifications will be looked at favourably, as will experience in a high-volume environment. It is imperative to have current experience in processing both Accounts Payable and Receivable. You will also need to have exceptional communication skills both written and verbal to be able to provide back up support on reception and answering phones.
If you are looking for a fast-paced role in a dynamic and fun team, don’t delay! Send your cv today to be considered for this opportunity.
All candidates must have the immediate right to work in New Zealand.
Latest posts by (see all)
- Migrant Recruitment Offers New Pool of Skilled Workers in New Zealand - June 8, 2017
- Be the Candidate with the Stand Out CV! - October 21, 2016
- Time to formalise an annual pay and performance review process in your business? - August 31, 2016