Branch Manager – Whangarei
The Branch Manager is responsible for the successful growth and management of the branch. They will take charge of managing staff, conducting sales and providing support to customers and the team at large.
- Hands-on sales, assisting customers face to face, via email and over the phone.
- Leading the sales team and supporting the Service Manager to manage the technicians
- Profit and loss responsibilities for the branch
- Proactively contributing to building a positive culture and encouraging a collaborative working environment
- Leading by example in all areas of health and safety and taking all opportunities to reinforce and improve the safety agenda
- Minimum 3 years’ experience managing a team in a retail or similar environment
- Ideally a background in the automotive industry
- Natural leadership style with ability to encourage others.
- Customer focused and a real people’s person.
- Proactive and professional.
- Able to keep the team accountable and on track.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and under pressure.
- Sales hungry and driven to achieve.
What’s in it for you:
- Attractive remuneration package
- Company vehicle
- Growing company
- Supportive and collaborative team culture
Please attach your current CV together with a cover letter outlining your experience in line with the role requirements listed above.
Latest posts by (see all)
- Why migrant workers having loans is an employer’s concern - April 13, 2018
- Recruitment Is All About Understanding People. - March 20, 2018
- 90 Day Trial Ends for Employers With More Than 20 Employees - February 23, 2018