Our client is a successful Joinery manufacturer based in Maungaturoto, who need a full time Cabinet Assembler.
The successful candidate will have a proven work history in this field, along with a great work ethic
We are looking for a person with:
- A minimum of 3 years experience as a cabinet assembler
- The ability to work unsupervised and as part of a team
- Friendly, honest, reliable
- Motivated with a great attitude and attention to detail
- Experience with MDF
A Pre-employment drug and alcohol check will be carried out for the successful candidate, as well as random checks throughout employment.
Hours are 6:45am to 5:00pm.
If this sounds like you, attach your CV and cover letter outlining your experience in line with the role requirements of the position above.
Latest posts by (see all)
- 90 Day Trial Ends for Employers With More Than 20 Employees - February 23, 2018
- Minimum Wage Increases In 2018 - February 23, 2018
- Recruiting from the Philippines – What Employers Need To Know - February 20, 2018