CNC Operator – Wellsford
Our client is a New Zealand owned and operated successful manufacturing business based in Wellsford. Due to growth in their factory, they are on the search for a skilled CNC operator.
Experience in woodworking is highly beneficial for this full time, permanent role. Candidates must also have a great attitude towards work, and be a true team member. This is a busy, fast-paced role that requires heavy lifting.
Excellent rates paid hourly for experienced candidates. Regular hours are 7am-5pm, but more work available to candidates looking to boost their pay.
Must-haves for this role:
• 3 years’ experience operating a CNC machine, ideally in a woodworking environment
• Some experience programming a CNC machine highly desirable
• Mechanical mind-set, able to spot when a machine needs maintenance
• Able to lift heavy loads throughout the day
• Great attitude, reliable work ethic, team focus
• Able to pass a drug and alcohol test and provide employment references
Send your cv now via the Apply button! All applicants must have a valid NZ work visa.
Latest posts by (see all)
- Employing migrants in New Zealand- what NOT to do. - July 24, 2017
- Migrant Recruitment Offers New Pool of Skilled Workers in New Zealand - June 8, 2017
- Be the Candidate with the Stand Out CV! - October 21, 2016