Posted: February 26th, 2018Category: Call Centre & Customer ServiceWork Type: Permanent / Full TimeLocation: Auckland< Back to search results
Customer Care Team Leader – Wellsford
This successful, family owned business is focused on providing workspace furniture to businesses across the greater Auckland area. They are now looking for a talented Customer Care Team Leader who can provide an incredible service and lead the team by example.
- Hands-on phone/email based customer care role
- Leading a small team – supporting, guiding and motivating
- Developing in-depth product knowledge
- Building excellent working relationships with other departments
- Providing solutions and offering alternatives where possible
- Handling customer complaints and escalated issues
- Taking and processing orders and inquiries
- Always pushing for a positive outcome for the customer
- Implementing new systems and processes to increase efficiency, speed and level of service across the board
- At least 3 years’ experience in a phone based customer service role with 2 years of leadership under your belt
- Training and mentoring skills with the ability to get others on board
- Experience in building/manufacturing/furniture industries is advantageous
- Superb communication with ability to explain technical details to customers
- Able to focus on details and persistent with complex problems
- Calm, collected with a flair for destressing situations
- Strong work ethic with a refined approach
In return, you get to work for a company that appreciates its team. You will have a voice in what goes on and will be valued for the skills you bring. You will enjoy taking ownership of your role and will love coming to work every day!
If you think you have what it takes to excel in this role, please apply with your CV and a Cover Letter outlining how your skills are relevant to the company’s requirements.
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by (see all)
- 90 Day Trial Ends for Employers With More Than 20 Employees - February 23, 2018
- Minimum Wage Increases In 2018 - February 23, 2018
- Recruiting from the Philippines – What Employers Need To Know - February 20, 2018