Driver Class 4 – Warkworth based
Keen to provide a regular service across the Auckland region? This local transport company is growing so they are on the hunt for an additional Class 4 driver to join their team.
- Planning the most efficient delivery routes
- Surviving Auckland traffic
- Looking after your client base and offer the best service
- Managing physical loads
What you need:
- Class 4 licence
- At least 3 years’ experience driving Class 4 trucks?
- A great attitude
- Pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol test?
- Work from 6am to 5/6pm daily, with a couple of hours every 5th weekend to get the job done?
Come join a great team! If this sounds like your ideal role, send your CV or contact details now!
Applicants must have the right to work in NZ.
Latest posts by (see all)
- Employing migrants in New Zealand- what NOT to do. - July 24, 2017
- Migrant Recruitment Offers New Pool of Skilled Workers in New Zealand - June 8, 2017
- Be the Candidate with the Stand Out CV! - October 21, 2016