Edge Bander Operator – Wellsford
The Company & Role
Our client is a New Zealand owned and operated successful manufacturing business based in Wellsford. They run a very busy factory and need a skilled Edge Bander Operator to join the team.
• Have an in-depth knowledge & experience operating Edge-banding Machinery, ideally in a woodworking environment
• Be able to carry out basic machine maintenance as well as keep the workshop and yard clean, tidy and operational
• Be computer literate
• Be a forward thinker, having the right materials ready at the right time
• Able to lift heavy loads throughout the day
• Great attitude, reliable work ethic, team focus
• Able to pass a drug and alcohol test and provide employment references
This is a full time permanent role with hours from 7am-5pm Monday to Friday. If you are ready for your next challenge, send you CV now!
All applicants must have a valid NZ work visa.
Latest posts by (see all)
- Employing migrants in New Zealand- what NOT to do. - July 24, 2017
- Migrant Recruitment Offers New Pool of Skilled Workers in New Zealand - June 8, 2017
- Be the Candidate with the Stand Out CV! - October 21, 2016