Finance Administrator – Wigram, Christchurch
This family owned business has been going strong for over 25 years, predominately supplying schools and pre-schools with both essential and innovative products to enhance the education of children across New Zealand. With loyal customers and suppliers, they are looking for a dedicated finance administrator to positively represent their company.
We are looking for a star candidate with a winning attitude- a candidate who can manage a fluctuating volume of day to day accounts payable, and who will seek out ways to improve processes and find cost savings once the accounts are settled! Working within the finance team, you will help each other where needed to ensure deadlines are met.
With room to grow in the future, this role has potential to evolve into higher level financial management for the right person who shows both interest and potential. Looking for a long-term team member, this company will support you to reach your career goals.
Key skills needed for the role:
- 2 years’ accounts experience or a related qualification
- Strong eye for detail
- Accurate and methodical
- Ability to establish clear and effective processes
- Experience with MYOB a plus
- Upbeat attitude, enjoy being part of a team
In return, you will get the opportunity to work alongside a fantastic team within an organisation that has an excellent culture and working environment.
Please attach your current CV together with a cover letter outlining your experience in line with the role requirements listed above.
Latest posts by (see all)
- Why migrant workers having loans is an employer’s concern - April 13, 2018
- Recruitment Is All About Understanding People. - March 20, 2018
- 90 Day Trial Ends for Employers With More Than 20 Employees - February 23, 2018