HR & Recruitment Administrator – Warkworth
We are a local Warkworth business consultancy, with clients across the country, looking for a talented and passionate HR & Recruitment Administrator to join the team. Providing expert advice in HR, marketing, recruitment, lean manufacturing and more, we are a diverse team who love to go above and beyond for our clients. We pride ourselves on our service quality and creating raving fans out of anyone who works with us.
To maintain these standards, we are looking for somewhere who is experienced in producing quality HR documentation including position descriptions, employment contracts and organisational charts. Knowledge of recruitment is also required as you will be assisting our consultants by writing job ads, loading social media and completing reference checks. You will be fasted paced and be able to produce accurate work. You will be confident in your customer service ability and communication skills to provide our clients with the best service possible.
• Proven experience in HR and/or recruitment administration
• Experience in a consultancy environment would be an advantage
• Fast paced and switched on
• Excellent eye for detail
• Flexible and adaptable
• Team player
In return, you get to work with and learn from a fun, talented team which includes Max the office dog. If you are looking for a varied role, in a dynamic environment, please apply by sending your CV and cover letter today!
Latest posts by (see all)
- Employing migrants in New Zealand- what NOT to do. - July 24, 2017
- Migrant Recruitment Offers New Pool of Skilled Workers in New Zealand - June 8, 2017
- Be the Candidate with the Stand Out CV! - October 21, 2016