HR Consultant – Warkworth
The Company: Consulting HQ is your executive strategic planning team, working with you in all key areas of your business as required – including Human Resource Strategy and Process Management, Operational Management, Lean Management, Financial Management, Marketing, Digital Content Strategy, SEO and Advertising. We are going through huge growth with our sister business RecruitNZ and VisaAide.
The Role: Rather than coming from an “in house” HR role, we are seeking someone who has experience working in a consultancy or similar environment where they have gained experience working across a large variety of industries and teams.
The role requires a confident and experienced HR Consultant who has a solid understanding of all employment relations, experienced in strategic HR and creating and implementing systems and documentation within businesses. Coupled with implementing workforce planning, creating position descriptions with KPI’s as well as creating and analysing employee surveys. Working within an established portfolio you will provide full coaching and advice to your clients and manage the transformation process within businesses. The successful candidate will also be experienced in implementing training and development plans, managing performance, disciplinary processes, and assisting in restructures and redundancies. It’s a fast-paced role and is certainly not for the faint hearted.
- You will have a minimum of five years’ experience in a similar role.
- Your background must include proven experience within an HR Consultancy or similar environment where you have been exposed to a variety of different businesses and teams.
- You must have excellent client service skills and be able form strong relationships.
- You will have excellent communication skills – both verbal and written.
- You will have strong problem solving and negotiating skills.
- You will be pro-active and be able to use your initiative and think outside the square.
- You will possess a high level of honesty and integrity and be a good judge of character.
- You will need to be self-motivated, hardworking and results driven and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- You will be organised and have a structured approach toward all job functions, with the ability to manage multiple urgent projects.
- You will have experience working in an HR Consultancy in NZ with a variety of businesses and industries.
If this sounds like what you are looking for, please contact us now with a current CV outlining relevant work experience and a Cover Letter.
Latest posts by (see all)
- 90 Day Trial Ends for Employers With More Than 20 Employees - February 23, 2018
- Minimum Wage Increases In 2018 - February 23, 2018
- Recruiting from the Philippines – What Employers Need To Know - February 20, 2018