Full time Licensed Immigration Adviser – Warkworth
Join a passionate and dynamic team in the rewarding world of immigration where we work with others who wish to make beautiful New Zealand or stunning Australia their future home. Based in Warkworth, the company has made a name for themselves as an excellent and compassionate Visa expert providing help to visitors, immigrants and local businesses alike. Now the business is looking to expand their close-knit team (not including Max, the office dog) and needs a superstar Adviser to work on a full time basis.
The role will involve full control of the Visa and immigration process, supported by a team administrator. This includes, document management, arranging appointments, managing client expectations, and continuous client contact throughout the visa process. You will be a natural people person, and offer a high level of customer service. It is desirable that you have had some experience with business development, and enjoy bringing new clients to a business.
This role will require you to be currently licensed as an Immigration Adviser, and be up to date on all legislative changes as they happen.
• Current Licensed Immigration Consultant
• Sales ability, both to convert an inquiry into a client, as well as business development
• Compassionate listener but objective decision maker
• Strong customer service skills and phone manner
• Tech savvy and good on MS Office
Latest posts by (see all)
- Influx of Skilled Workers from the Philippines Continues to Surge - October 17, 2017
- Employing migrants in New Zealand- what NOT to do. - July 24, 2017
- Migrant Recruitment Offers New Pool of Skilled Workers in New Zealand - June 8, 2017