Marketing/Customer Experience Manager – Nelson
Our client is a well-established family owned kiwi company, who pride themselves in being the leading supplier of lifting and access equipment. Theirs is a culture built on honesty and integrity and as such we are looking for a likeminded individual to join this growing team.
The Marketing/Customer Experience Manager is responsible for providing a high level of support across both marketing and sales.
- Creating and managing website content and social media campaigns
- Brand development and research for new marketing plans
- Designing catalogues and other marketing aids
- Supporting the sales team by way of looking after the sales pipeline
- Organising call cycles and client visit plans
- Conducting follow up calls, taking orders and administrative support
Above all, the Marketing/Customer Experience Manager is expected to bring a varied skill set and talent to the table, thereby ensuring that “good becomes great” going forwards.
- Minimum of 2 years proven experience in a similar marketing and sales role.
- Strong graphic design and proven marketing experience.
- Expertise using design packages; Photoshop a must, CAD an advantage.
- Ability to pull all components together to achieve the required result and “make it happen”.
- Looking after the “Brand Experience” and providing consistent structure for that experience.
- Flexible ideas person, who can both offer suggestions and implement them.
- You will be a positive, upbeat person with loads of initiative.
Please attach your current CV together with a cover letter outlining your experience in line with the role requirements listed above.
Latest posts by (see all)
- Influx of Skilled Workers from the Philippines Continues to Surge - October 17, 2017
- Employing migrants in New Zealand- what NOT to do. - July 24, 2017
- Migrant Recruitment Offers New Pool of Skilled Workers in New Zealand - June 8, 2017