Sales Representative – North Island
With the slogan ‘Excellence in Flooring’, this business doesn’t stand for anything less than the best. Forte Flooring provide high quality floor and wall covering solutions in the latest European styles, helping New Zealanders to create beautiful and lasting interiors. They need a driven Sales Representative to boost their sales across the North Island.
• Both existing account management and development of new client relationships across the North Island.
• Selling and promoting products into a client base of retailers, architects, designers and builders.
• Provide product knowledge and technical information to clients while being focused on achieving sales targets.
• Unearthing strong leads and converting them to sales.
• Forming long lasting relationships and a solid client database.
• Sales experience is a must, with knowledge of timber or building materials a distinct advantage.
• Excellent relationship building and communication skills with ability to speak the language.
• Hunter mentality and ability to build new business.
• Self-motivated and self-managing.
• Highly professional, driven and trustworthy.
• Optimistic and resilient personality with a clear and engaging communication style.
• Be flexible and adaptable to business needs.
Preferably you will be a timber expert and accomplished sales person with solid experience in the specification market and established contact with Architects and Designers.
You will likely be traveling 3-4 days a week to cover your territory including nights out of town. A car and bonus are included in the package.
The recruitment for this position is being handled by RecruitNZ. Please attach your current CV together with a cover letter outlining your experience in the specification market and established contact with Architects and Designers.
Latest posts by (see all)
- Migrant Recruitment Offers New Pool of Skilled Workers in New Zealand - June 8, 2017
- Be the Candidate with the Stand Out CV! - October 21, 2016
- Time to formalise an annual pay and performance review process in your business? - August 31, 2016