Operations Manager – Te Rapa
This successful family business has been providing world class architectural barrier solutions for 2 generations. They have an intense commitment to innovation, and are continually striving to develop innovative solutions to meet the complexities and changing needs of today’s marketplace. They are now on the hunt for an Operations superstar to commit to this role, with heaps of room to make it your own!
This role is centred around facilitating the smooth transition of projects from the sales team through to production, dispatch and installation. This busy role is responsible for ensuring all jobs are manufactured correctly to customer specifications, working through any issues and delays, ensuring the factory is properly staffed to achieve production targets, and implementing Lean principles across the operations team. You will excel at organisational tasks such as pre-planning for production, and managing the ongoing follow-through of these plans. This role also requires excellent communication skills to manage an operations and offsite team which includes the fabricating, installation, warehouse and operations teams, a project manager, contractors with the potential for more!
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in an Operations Management position within construction or manufacturing
• Experience in implementing Lean tools and techniques
• Ability to build and maintain key relationships
• Experience developing and managing strategic plans
• Ability to motivate, grow and lead a passionate team
• Strong computer skills
Our client offers a fast-paced and exciting environment, with a warm family culture that drives this business to continue growing. This is an opportunity not to be missed!
Please attach your current CV together with a cover letter outlining your experience in line with the role requirements above. Apply now!
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by (see all)
- Migrant Recruitment Offers New Pool of Skilled Workers in New Zealand - June 8, 2017
- Be the Candidate with the Stand Out CV! - October 21, 2016
- Time to formalise an annual pay and performance review process in your business? - August 31, 2016