Operations Manager – Whangarei base
This is Northland’s fastest growing automotive retail and service chain, with stores in Kerikeri, Whangarei and Dargaville. Their focus is on commercial and industrial tyres, but they sell a lot of passenger tyres too! With an unprecedented commitment to service, quality and price, this family owned business is looking for an experienced, successful Operations Manager to join a driven senior leadership team.
In this role, you will be responsible for training, empowering and overseeing the Branch and Service Managers as well as handling any escalated issues from the technicians on the floor. With a keen eye for processes and procedures, you will bring your lean expertise to streamline practices and minimise inefficiencies. As this company is going through some exciting growth over the coming year, you will be heavily involved in the opening of new branches, supporting them to succeed.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as an Operations Manager.
- A background in the commercial tyre or auto industry.
- Experience with opening new stores / branches is an advantage.
- An understanding of LEAN processes is a must.
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to engage effectively with people at all levels.
- Ability to thrive in a busy environment using your own initiative and problem-solving skills.
- Enthusiastic and positive person ready to drive their team forward.
- Have an intermediate to advanced technical skill set.
- Willingness to travel within Northland.
In return, you will be a respected addition to a company that values ideas and is always looking to improve. An excellent remuneration package is on offer for the right person.
Please attach your current CV together with a cover letter outlining your experience in line with the role requirements listed above.
Latest posts by (see all)
- 90 Day Trial Ends for Employers With More Than 20 Employees - February 23, 2018
- Minimum Wage Increases In 2018 - February 23, 2018
- Recruiting from the Philippines – What Employers Need To Know - February 20, 2018