Part Time Accounts & Administration – Te Rapa, Hamilton
This role includes both book-keeping and data entry work
• Organise, collate and record financial data on a day-to-day basis
• Data entry and sales processing
• Customer service and reception duties
• Additional admin duties as required
• Experience in accounts preferred
• Good computer skills with accurate typing
• Very structured and detailed
• Able to follow processes and look for improvements
• Fun and positive, enjoy being part of a team
This role is to work between 9am-3pm Monday to Friday, based in Te Rapa.
Complete the form and apply now!
Applicants must have the right to work in NZ.
Latest posts by (see all)
- Employing migrants in New Zealand- what NOT to do. - July 24, 2017
- Migrant Recruitment Offers New Pool of Skilled Workers in New Zealand - June 8, 2017
- Be the Candidate with the Stand Out CV! - October 21, 2016