Posted: June 13th, 2017Category: Building & ConstructionWork Type: Permanent / Full TimeLocation: Auckland< Back to search results
Project Manager – Auckland Territory, Maungaturoto base
This successful company produces joinery for the unique requirements of commercial, medical, educational and government facilities. They are focused on producing workable and practical solutions that increase efficiency and comfort while balancing the look and feel required. They are now looking for a talented Project Manager to ensure the smooth running of every installation while leaving a great impression on the clients.
This busy role will see you managing each project in its entirety, with multiple projects on the go at once. You will be the lead contact person responsible for overall management of the project from the initial contact with the client to installation and project sign-off. This will see you liaising with other trades people, coordinating and scheduling installers, overseeing quality and managing timing. Of course, it is vital you can build and maintain strong relationships with a variety of contacts, managing their expectations to ensure a positive outcome.
Ideally you would be/have:
• 5+years’ proven experience in a project management role.
• Proven experience in the construction industry required.
• Ideally have carpentry or cabinet making experience.
• Excellent communication (written and verbal) and general relationship skills.
• Ability to manage numerous projects simultaneously.
• Self-motivated with the desire and commitment to deliver quality results and high standards of customer service within agreed timeframes.
• Strong organisational, planning, prioritising skills with excellent attention to detail.
• Be calm, cool and collected through high pressure situations.
• Well presented, tidy appearance.
Your territory will include the greater Auckland area and lower Northland. It is envisioned that you will spend half your time on-site and half in the office. With room to grow with the business, we are looking for a super smart and highly efficient project manager who can deliver beyond expectations.
Please attach your current CV together with a cover letter outlining your experience in line with the role requirements listed above.
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by (see all)
- Migrant Recruitment Offers New Pool of Skilled Workers in New Zealand - June 8, 2017
- Be the Candidate with the Stand Out CV! - October 21, 2016
- Time to formalise an annual pay and performance review process in your business? - August 31, 2016