Project Manager (Civil) – Hamilton
This company was established in 1998, and provides comprehensive excavation, earthmoving, and drainage services for the Hamilton and Waikato region. Based in Cambridge, they specialise in civil, urban and rural work for both residential and commercial clients. Our client has become a company respected for its high standard of workmanship.
About the role
A proactive and energetic person is needed for this varied role. You will need to be a passionate Project Manager with strong knowledge and industry experience. You will need to be highly self-driven and have a knack of building strong relationships. This is a busy role where you will be attending briefings with clients, sub-contractors, suppliers and Council so you need to be an excellent communicator.
- A Minimum of 5 years proven experience in a Project Manager, Site Supervisor or similar role.
- Experience in Civil Construction is essential and drain laying knowledge is advantageous.
- Proven project management with a focus on people (clients and staff).
- Highly developed planning skills – the ability to plan ahead is an essential skill.
- Ability to multi task and handle multiple projects while staying focused.
- Work with a continuous improvement mindset.
- Be down to earth and have a positive attitude.
- A true team player.
In return, you will work with a dynamic management team in a growing business. A competitive package is available for the right person.
If you are ready to take on your next challenge, please attach your current CV together with a cover letter outlining your experience in line with the role requirements above.
Latest posts by (see all)
- Migrant Recruitment Under Labour Government in New Zealand - December 11, 2017
- Influx of Skilled Workers from the Philippines Continues to Surge - October 17, 2017
- Employing migrants in New Zealand- what NOT to do. - July 24, 2017