Posted: January 25th, 2018Category: Building & ConstructionWork Type: Permanent / Full TimeLocation: Waikato< Back to search results
Project Manager (Installations) – Hamilton
The Company: This successful family business has been providing world class architectural barrier solutions for 2 generations. They have an intense commitment to innovation, and are continually striving to develop innovative solutions to meet the complexities and changing needs of today’s marketplace. They are now on the hunt for an up and coming Project Manager to grow with their business.
The Role: This is a busy hands-on role with a combination of both project management and installation. You will be the lead contact person responsible for overall management of the project from the initial contact with the client to installation and project sign-off. This will see you liaising with customers, leading the install team, overseeing quality and managing timing. Of course, it is vital you can build and maintain strong relationships with a variety of contacts, managing their expectations to ensure a positive outcome.
About You: Ideally you would be/have:
- Experience in a construction based project management role is ideal or maybe you are an experienced installer ready to step up.
- Proven installation experience is required.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and general relationship skills.
- Strong organisational, planning, prioritising skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Be calm, cool and collected through high pressure situations.
- Well presented, tidy appearance.
If you are looking to build on your career and take on more responsibility in the future, then look no further.
Please attach your current CV together with a cover letter outlining your experience in line with the role requirements listed above.
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by (see all)
- Recruiting from the Philippines – What Employers Need To Know - February 20, 2018
- What else to consider when writing Job Descriptions? - February 5, 2018
- Migrant Recruitment Under Labour Government in New Zealand - December 11, 2017