Project Manager – Penrose, Auckland
This family owned business specialises in creating special vehicles through interior and exterior enhancement. This talented team pride themselves on leading the world in every aspect of vehicle enhancement by designing, developing and supplying unique competitive packages to car dealerships and vehicle distributors. A new opportunity is now available for a resourceful Project Manager to join their team.
About the Role
Dealing with corporate clients such as new car distributors who want their vehicles to be customised with branding, graphics and interiors, you will need strong product knowledge as well as the ability to manage all communication with clients. With multiple projects on the go, your ability to liaise with the team on the shop floor is important to ensure the smooth running of each fitout. You will also be responsible for managing the product required for each project including ordering and dealing with suppliers.
• Ideally from an engineering/automotive background with knowledge of prototypes and product development.
• Experience with CAD drawings advantageous.
• Proven project management with a focus on people (clients and staff).
• Strong people management – experience in running and training teams preferred.
• Ability to multi task and handle multiple projects while staying focused.
• Flexible, patient approach with the ability to drive the teams when required.
• Work with a continuous improvement mindset.
Experience is key for this role, along with a direct “pull no punches” attitude.
In return, you will work with a dynamic management team in a growing business. A competitive package is available for the right person. Some travel between offices and fitting centres required (Mt Wellington, Highbrook, Wiri) with occasional projects in Wellington and Christchurch requiring spending 1 -5 days out of town.
If you are ready to take on your next challenge, please attach your current CV together with a cover letter outlining your experience in line with the role requirements above.
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by (see all)
- Employing migrants in New Zealand- what NOT to do. - July 24, 2017
- Migrant Recruitment Offers New Pool of Skilled Workers in New Zealand - June 8, 2017
- Be the Candidate with the Stand Out CV! - October 21, 2016