Recruitment Consultant – Warkworth
We are an exciting and dynamic Employment Consultancy that was established in 2008 to challenge the status quo by providing a service- orientated yet professional approach to SME clients by building close and transparent relationships. We are not your typical recruitment agency and differentiate ourselves as we are not “transactional” but provide more of a “consultancy” approach to produce great long-term results and success for both our clients and our candidates.
We are a driven and passionate team that love what we do – we care about our clients, we have a good laugh in the office and think we are pretty down to earth. We pride ourselves by adding value and directly contributing to businesses growth and success by providing effective and flexible Recruitment and HR solutions tailor-made to suit their businesses
Our team of recruitment consultants has grown steadily, and it is time to increase our capacity again to meet the demands of our clients in construction, manufacturing and transport. Our newest division, Migration Recruitment, is on the lookout for an exceptional Recruitment Consultant!
Your day to day responsibilities will include the following:
- Provide consultation to clients and candidates with regards to permanent recruitment resulting in successful matches between candidates and positions within client businesses.
- Client and Candidate Management for all aspects of the Recruitment and HR processes including advertisement writing, CV and candidate screening, interviewing, candidate overviews, reference checks and adhering to all other Recruit NZ procedures and philosophies.
- Business Development and Account Management by increasing the client database through prospecting and networking and successfully managing and building strong, trusting relationships with employers and candidates.
To be considered for this role:
- You will have at least 2 years NZ recruitment experience.
- You will be passionate about recruitment and take pride in what you do.
- You must have excellent client service skills and form strong relationships.
- You will have proven ability and success in achieving KPI’s and Sales targets.
- You will have excellent communication skills – both verbal and written.
- You will have strong problem solving and negotiating skills.
- You will be competent using all Microsoft suites and exposure to a CRM system.
- You will be pro-active and be able to use your initiative and think outside the square.
- You will possess a high level of honesty and integrity and be a good judge of character.
- You will need to be self-motivated, hardworking and results driven and enjoy working in a fast paced environment.
- You will be self-confident and be able to relate to people from all walks of life.
- You will be organised and have a structured approach toward all job functions.
- If you have Sales training, an HR qualification or completed a Business management course this would be an advantage.
If this sounds like what you are looking for and you have a great sense of humour and enjoy working in a non-corporate but a small and growing fun team environment that enjoys celebrating success, please contact us now with a current CV outlining relevant work experience and a Cover Letter.
Latest posts by (see all)
- Migrant Recruitment Under Labour Government in New Zealand - December 11, 2017
- Influx of Skilled Workers from the Philippines Continues to Surge - October 17, 2017
- Employing migrants in New Zealand- what NOT to do. - July 24, 2017