Repair and Maintenance Team Leader- Cambridge
Are you a Maintenance Engineer with experience in farming and food production? Our client, a highly successful local business, might have just the challenge you’re looking for!
This is a dynamic role, where no two days are the same. You will need to have expertise in repairing farm vehicles, ideally including harvesters as well as tractors. You will have experience repairing and maintaining production lines- you’ll know the belts from the sorters, and be able to troubleshoot for this industrial equipment.
There’s more challenge to this role than just the hands-on work! You may be on the tools 30-50% of the time, however, you’ll also be responsible for managing a preventative maintenance program, organising collection schedules around machines that are in for repair, inspection of a wide range of machinery including chillers. You will be involved in the costing and suggestions towards new machinery as required. You’ll also have a team of 3 to oversee, ensuring you use the skills of each team member to their fullest while keeping this complex business’s machinery operating smoothly!
• Engineering qualification desirable
• Experience repairing farm and factory equipment
• Project management experience- able to juggle several workstreams at one time
• Exceptional planning skills- can adapt to whatever the weather throws at you
• Team player, always part of the team whilst having responsibility for the team
Enquire now to find out more- this is a hugely exciting opportunity for the right candidate! This is a full-time permanent position, starting at 6/6:30am for a 50hr work week.
Applicants must have the immediate right to work in NZ.
Latest posts by (see all)
- Migrant Recruitment Offers New Pool of Skilled Workers in New Zealand - June 8, 2017
- Be the Candidate with the Stand Out CV! - October 21, 2016
- Time to formalise an annual pay and performance review process in your business? - August 31, 2016