Our clients are leading suppliers of furniture and homewares to interior designers and architects. As a successful family owned businesses, they are currently in growth mode and are now looking for a smart, switched on and enthusiastic Sales Consultant to join them at their trade showroom Evoque, located in Kingsland.
We are looking for someone who will bring their own experience, knowledge and initiatives to the position. Working alongside specifiers, you will be a true “retail superstar” who is an expert at building customer relations with clients. As the “face” of the company, you will be meeting and greeting customers and clients. Providing customer service at the highest level, you will be responsible for dealing with their queries, finding solutions and front-line selling. Followed by quotes generation and follow ups. Your retail experience will also ensure that you are familiar with such duties as Stock management, inventory transfers and store administration duties.
To be successful in this role ideally you will have strong customer service experience and proven retail skills. A creative mind with an interest in interior design as an added bonus.
– Strong face to face retail sales experience.
– Excellent personal presentation.
– Excellent communication and customer service skills, to be able to nurture and grow client base.
– Great adaptability to work with different computer systems.
– Ability to meet targets and KPI’s.
– Experience in visual merchandising, passion for design and working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite would be an advantage.
Please attach your current CV together with a cover letter outlining your experience in line with the role requirements listed above.
For more company details please visit: www.sorenliv.com and www.furtex.co.nz
Latest posts by (see all)
- Employing migrants in New Zealand- what NOT to do. - July 24, 2017
- Migrant Recruitment Offers New Pool of Skilled Workers in New Zealand - June 8, 2017
- Be the Candidate with the Stand Out CV! - October 21, 2016