Sales Consultant – Wiri
• Dealing with sales enquiries received via phone, email and the website.
• Providing product knowledge and technical information to customers.
• Being focused on achieving sales targets.
• Upselling and promoting add-ons to basic products.
• Attending regional events to promote brand and products.
• Completing off-site client training to progress into Sales Representative role in the future.
• Understanding of the sales process and ability to pull a sale together.
• Experience in the construction or farming industry ideal.
• Able to learn and understand product details.
• Excellent relationship building and communication skills.
• Enthusiastic people person with good listening skills.
• Highly professional, self-motivated and self-managing.
• Be flexible and adaptable to business needs.
• Keen to grow and advance with the company.
If you are an energetic, motivated person who wants to become an on-the-road Sales Representative in the future, then this is the role for you!
Please attach your current CV together with a cover letter outlining your experience in line with the role requirements listed above.
Latest posts by (see all)
- Migrant Recruitment Offers New Pool of Skilled Workers in New Zealand - June 8, 2017
- Be the Candidate with the Stand Out CV! - October 21, 2016
- Time to formalise an annual pay and performance review process in your business? - August 31, 2016