Posted: June 15th, 2017Category: Building & ConstructionWork Type: Permanent / Full TimeLocation: Waikato< Back to search results
Sales Estimator – Te Rapa
Situated in Te Rapa, this successful family owned business supplies world class architectural barrier solutions. They are focused on providing service and support that is ‘second to none”. They are now looking for a Estimating expert who will work closely with the Sales teams.
You will be focused on accurate estimations of both commercial and residential projects. The quotes and tenders are prepared based on an existing diverse product range as well as innovative designs. There is also a sales support component of the role where you will follow up with clients, helping to get prospects across the line and supporting the Sales Manager and Reps through the sales process.
• Previous experience as a commercial estimator
• Able to read plans; knowledge of the NZ Building code is an advantage
• Can submit accurate documentation to meet timeframes
• Can work on multiple tenders and liaise with clients as necessary
• Proficient at resolving issues with clients and working at providing the best solution for them
• Builds strong working relationships with colleagues and is a strong team player
• Excellent communication skills across all levels
• Excellent attention to even the smallest detail
• Strong numeracy skills
You will relish working with this close-knit team and enjoy the benefits of their supportive family culture. Please attach your current CV together with a cover letter outlining your experience in line with the role requirements above. Apply now!
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by (see all)
- Migrant Recruitment Offers New Pool of Skilled Workers in New Zealand - June 8, 2017
- Be the Candidate with the Stand Out CV! - October 21, 2016
- Time to formalise an annual pay and performance review process in your business? - August 31, 2016