Posted: June 13th, 2017Category: Sales & Account ManagementWork Type: Permanent / Full TimeLocation: Auckland< Back to search results
Sales Manager – Maungaturoto
This successful company produces joinery for the unique requirements of commercial, medical, educational and government facilities. They are focused on producing workable and practical solutions that increase efficiency and comfort while balancing the look and feel required. They are now looking for a smart shooting Sales Manager to increase revenue and profitability.
This is a hands-on Sales Manager role, where you will be responsible for working on tenders for the commercial market and direct sales through the private sector. You will of course, build strong working relationships with key stakeholders and clients to ensure repeat business and positive brand promotion. Hitting targets is the focus for both yourself and your team of 3. You will need to provide accurate costings and have strong follow up to close the deal.
An interest in joinery or building is preferred, however, what this business is looking for is a high amount of energy, intelligence and professionalism, along with proven experience in a sales leadership role.
Key skills needed:
• A strong proven sales background
• Ability to lead a team whilst performing in a hands-on sales role
• Exceptional communication skills, both in person and on the phone
• An excellent problem solver who can think outside the square to get sales across the line
• Self- motivated and self-managing
• Professionalism, a desire to continually improve and work at a high standard
• Desire to take on more responsibility
This is a primarily office based role with a territory covering a greater Auckland area. With room to take on senior management responsibilities and grow with the business, we are looking for a super smart and highly efficient sales manager who can deliver beyond expectations.
Please attach your current CV together with a cover letter outlining your experience in line with the role requirements listed above.
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by (see all)
- Migrant Recruitment Offers New Pool of Skilled Workers in New Zealand - June 8, 2017
- Be the Candidate with the Stand Out CV! - October 21, 2016
- Time to formalise an annual pay and performance review process in your business? - August 31, 2016