Warehouse Assistant – Hamilton
This family owned business is a leading supplier of electrical items across the country. Over the last 40 years, they have built a reputation for excellent customer service, ensuring their customers are impressed each and every time! With a very busy warehouse, they need a hard-working Warehouse Assistant to join the team.
Working across the warehouse, you will provide support where needed including assisting with inwards goods, picking, packing and dispatch. You will be working in a high-volume environment so will need to work quickly to ensure the company maintains a fast and quality service to its customers. You will also be responsible for the day to day organisation of the warehouse, keeping it organised, tidy and safe.
Above all, you will be a positive, quick moving team player!
• Experience within a logistics/warehouse environment, understanding of LEAN practices highly desirable
• Must have a full clean NZ drivers licence with reliable transport
• Current forklift licence an advantage
• Respectful team player
• Organised and efficient with attention to detail
• Solid work ethic, highly productive and works well under pressure
• Flexible with work hours and prepared for early starts
Please attach your current CV together with a cover letter outlining your experience in line with the role requirements listed above.
Latest posts by (see all)
- Migrant Recruitment Offers New Pool of Skilled Workers in New Zealand - June 8, 2017
- Be the Candidate with the Stand Out CV! - October 21, 2016
- Time to formalise an annual pay and performance review process in your business? - August 31, 2016