Warehouse / Branch Manager – Central/West Auckland
The Company: This family owned business was founded in 1986. Their services cover both supply of gates and fencing as well as design, fabrication and installation of balustrades and facades. In the past 5 years, they have gone through some exciting growth and opened a distribution center in Auckland. They are now looking for a loyal, trustworthy Warehouse/Branch Manager to take sole charge.
The Role: This role will see you managing the Auckland Distribution Branch. You will be covering everything from organising temporary staff, stock control, purchasing, trade sales, administration, dispatch and deliveries. You will open and close the facility and handle all issues that arise throughout the day. At present, the role is sole charge, so being able to work independently and keeping yourself motivated is hugely important. In the future, there will be growth, so you need to be ready to take on more responsibility when the time is right.
About You: To be successful in your application, you will need:
- 2 years proven experience in a Warehouse leadership role.
- Must have Forklift License with F endorsement.
- MPI accreditation is a distinct advantage.
- Good admin and computer skills necessary.
- Can use your initiative and follow up on tasks.
- Be confident and trustworthy in a sole charge position.
- A strong work ethic and a high level of accountability.
- A great sense of humor and ability to relate to anyone.
- Hours Mon-Fri 8am-5pm
If you think you have what it takes to excel in this role, please apply with your CV and a Cover Letter outlining how your skills are relevant to the company’s requirements.
Latest posts by (see all)
- Recruiting from the Philippines – What Employers Need To Know - February 20, 2018
- What else to consider when writing Job Descriptions? - February 5, 2018
- Migrant Recruitment Under Labour Government in New Zealand - December 11, 2017