Hours: 8am-5pm (negotiable)
This successful privately-owned business was established in 2006, operating in Warkworth and across the northern region. Specialising in trade tools and equipment, they have developed an excellent reputation for their above and beyond customer service and expert advice in the industry. They are now in need of an accurate Administration Assistant to join the team.
- Volume data entry of invoices, purchase orders and sales orders.
- Answering incoming calls.
- Database management.
- Dealing with inwards / outwards goods as well as restocking.
- Administrative functions to assist the team perform as best they can.
- And much more – this is a very varied role.
- Experience in NetSuite is distinct advantage; IT savvy.
- Strong and proven administration experience.
- Excellent eye for detail.
- Polite and professional telephone manner.
- Team player with a positive and cheerful personality.
- Willing and able, and can turn hand to a variety of different tasks.
- Enjoys being part of a focused and productive team.
Culture & Benefits:
This is a team that truly cares; a business where your input is valued. It is a busy environment where no two days are the same. Your uniform is provided along with training and support to allow you to be the best you can be.