Building Wash Technician – Auckland
Our client is a leader in Commercial Building Washing, working with a wide client base throughout Auckland.
The main purpose of the Wash Technician is to wash buildings ensuring our high Health and Safety Standards are met at all times and an outstanding quality of work and top level of service is provided. The Wash Technician is to be a valuable support to fellow team members to ensure jobs are completed efficiently, safely and within a timely manner.
- Proven 3 years experienced in Building Washing
- Experience operating in Cherry Picker machine
- Experience working at heights
- Experience operating high pressure hoses
- Must have safety certificates
- Ability to clearly communicate with fellow staff and management
- Ability to understand client needs and provide service that meets their requirements (as scoped by the job)
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and contribute to the smooth running of the overall team
- Ability to plan and organise own time effectively so that work is performed within required time frames
- Ability to participate in team and company meetings as required
- Able to pass pre-employment, drug test and random testing throughout employment
- Able to work on weekend rosters
This employer offers continuous training and opportunities for advancement.
If it sounds like you, then send your CV now!