Location: Warkworth base
The Company: Consulting HQ is an executive strategic planning team with a focus on Human Resource Strategy and Process Management. Our clients are SME’s across NZ from a large range of industries. We are proud to provide direction and expert advise to our clients to support their businesses to thrive.
You will provide full coaching and advice to your existing portfolio of clients as well as signing up new clients. It’s a fast-paced role and is certainly not for the faint-hearted.
- Implementing workforce planning
- Implementing training and development plans
- Managing performance and disciplinary processes
- Handling restructures and redundancies
- Shaping roles – creating position descriptions with KPI’s
- Creating and analysing employee surveys
- Cross-selling recruitment services
- Cold calling to extend client base
- Train and support the HR Administrator
- Participating in company-wide initiatives
As this is a demanding role, you will need:
- A solid understanding of all employment relations and strategic HR and creating and implementing systems and documentation within businesses.
- Proven experience within an HR Consultancy or similar environment where you have been exposed to a variety of different businesses and teams.
- A structured approach toward all job functions, with the ability to manage multiple urgent projects.
- Excellent client service skills and be able form strong relationships.
- Strong sales and negotiating skills.
- Be driven, transparent and agile.
- Inspire others, be collaborative with a high level of care
- Willing an able to travel around NZ.
Culture & Rewards
The team is driven, collaborative, agile and inspiring. We love what we do and want you to love it too. There is the opportunity to add value across the business units and within client’s businesses. We enjoy team activities and a good laugh while smashing through our work! Come join us!