About the company:
The company is proudly New Zealand owned and operated. Their emphasis has always been on operational excellence and delivering outstanding customer service.
- You will be working hands on in the detailing/joinery area alongside management and a professional team delivering products of a consistent high quality and standard
- Minimum of 3 years work experience as a Carpenter
- Able to interpret drawings, specifications to determine materials required, dimensions and installation
- Creating a work plan to complete projects within budgeted time and with zero rework
- Able to Laminate timber, timber machining, drilling, large augers, forester bits, hole saws. Notching/slotting/mortising, chain mortiser. Large skill sawing (free hand), sanding, belt sanders, orbital sanding, floor sanding, epoxying steel rods into timber
All applicants must have the legal rights to work in New Zealand
If it sounds like you, please apply online.