Salary: $70000 negotiable with experience
Hours: 40hrs per week
The Company: This well-established, privately owned centre based on the Hibiscus Coast has a reputation for valuing their team and supporting them to succeed. They need a dedicated Centre Director to manage staff, learning and whanau support within the Centre.
Note: You will not be responsible for the finances or enrolments. You could be either an existing Centre Director wanting to be more focused on the children or a motivated Teacher looking for your next step.
- Create high quality learning programme to encourage children’s learning through their interests and strengths
- Update and expand resources within budget
- Communicate across the wider team new education initiatives and applications
- Develop responsive, respectful relationships with the children
- Managing teaching team including inductions, performance and learning needs
- Build relationships with each teacher to assist them to foster each child’s learning
- Induct and provide ongoing information and support to parents
- Qualified (Bachelor or Diploma of Teaching ECE) and fully certificated teacher
- Be passionate about curriculum and how to apply it to individual learning
- Enjoy coaching and empowering the teaching team to foster children’s learning
- Designing programmes/activities that provide opportunities children to direct their own learnings
- Communicating to parents and whanau to engage them in their child’s learning
- Live and breathe the principles of Te Whāriki and adhere to quality practice standards
Culture: This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to join an innovative centre with a great team environment. Working in this independently owned centre, you will have room to utilise your skills and apply your knowledge. The team is well-established and committed to making the centre great.
If you are ready to follow your passion for learning, then apply now or get in touch with Kate for more information.
This vacancy is being managed by RecruitNZ in Warkworth.