One of the most experienced cladding company in New Zealand that develops exceptional installation systems, ensuring efficiency without compromising quality.
This position ensures the efficient, on time, safe installation of various cladding, siding and soffit products. You will be required to cut and measure to minimize mistakes and waste, whilst working well as a team.
- 3 years experience in Carpentry and construction industry
- A sound knowledge of general construction methods and practices
- Mechanically inclined, familiarity with hand tools and construction equipment
- The ability to read and understand building plans and specifications
- Proven experience in cladding
- Experience within Residential, Commercial or Industrial projects
- Strong organisational, planning and prioritising skills
- Ability to manage workloads effectively
If it sounds like you, please apply online.