Is a world class supplier of architectural barrier solutions, through innovation, a diverse product range and providing a level of support to our customers that is second to none
The Role: To set up, operate and maintain the CNC Machine, working with the fabrication team on projects.
- 3 years experience as CNC Metal Machinist using variety of CNC machines
- Experience in interpreting drawings, manuals, specifications, or sample parts to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished work piece, sequence of operations, and setup requirements
- Ability to measures, marks, and scribes dimensions and reference points on material or work-piece as guides for subsequent machining as necessary
- Ability to selects, aligns, and secures holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, and materials on machines as necessary to machine parts as required
- Ability to calculate and set controls to regulate machining factors such as speed, feed, coolant flow, and depth and angle of cut
- Ability to set up and operate machine tools according to detailed drawings and specifications
- Ability to observe machine operation to detect malfunctions or out-of-tolerance machining, and adjusts machine controls as required
- Ability to set up and operate machine on trial run to verify accuracy of machine settings or programmed control data
- Knowledgeable in mechanical aptitude to troubleshoot machine problems
- Knowledgeable on CNC programming is an advantage
If it sounds like you, please apply online.