Posted: February 27th, 2020
Our client is a family run business with over 40 years’ experience in the industry servicing from Kawhia and Rotorua to Cape Reinga.
Responsible for making pre-cast concrete products to a high standard.
- Read and interpret plans or drawings
- Preparing forms and molds
- Weighing, mixing and pouring into molds
- Quality control on pre-cast forms once set
- Assisting with placement of pre-casts into storage or Hiab trucks for delivery
- Experience in the concreting industry is preferred
- Hard working and flexible with working hours
- Physically fit and able undertake heaving lifting regularly
The following two tabs change content below.