Engineering Machinist – South Auckland
The company: Our client design and manufacture entire drive shafts for the Heavy Transport, Automotive, Off-Highway, Industrial and Marine markets and are now after a Engineering Machinist extraordinaire to join their team.
The role: The responsibilities of this role include:
- Interpret plans for production and assembly
- Accurately weld components
- Use engineering lathes accurately
- Assemble drive shafts, including balancing the units
- Troubleshoot mechanical issues, proactively address concerns
- Adhere to work schedules
To be considered you will have:
- Proven 3+ years mechanical engineering experience
- Fit and able to lift
- Team player with good communication skills
- Able to follow instructions and good common sense
- No criminal conviction and be able to pass pre- employment drug and alcohol testing.
- Be local and have the right to work in NZ
Most importantly you will have a strong work ethic.
Please attach your CV together with a cover letter outlining your experience in line with the role requirements of the position as above.