The Company: Our company, ConsultingHQ specialises in human resource consulting for small to medium NZ businesses.
This role could include providing coaching, advise and admin support to a range of clients.
- Employment relations advice and assistance: parental leave, disputes, flexible working arrangements
- Performance management and disciplinary processes: breach of policy, absence management, bullying or discriminatory behaviours
- Advising on restructures, terminations and redundancies
- Remuneration benchmarking and creating position descriptions with KPI’s
- Creating employee surveys, analysing the results and making recommendations
- HR documentation compliance
- Work closely with the consulting team and Employment Lawyer
- Solid understanding of employment relations
- Excellent client relationship skills with ability to form strong relationships and sell our services
- Strong problem solving and negotiating skills
- Show compassion and care to your clients
- Communicate in a way that others can understand
- Keen to own your workload and make things happen
- Intermediate level IT skills including CRM experience and MS Office
Culture & Benefits:
The company values are important to us all, so we will be looking for someone that lives and breathes them – driven, transparent, collaborative, agile, inspiring and compassionate.
You will work within a close-knit team that are service focused and love their clients. We mix striving to high standards with lots of laughs (and the odd wine or two).
We are currently screening applicants from previous advertising. If you would like to be considered, please apply now.