ConsultingHQ provides HR Consulting services to businesses throughout New Zealand and due to growth, we are looking for another HR Consultant to join our team. Our sister companies RecruitNZ and VisaAide, also work closely with our clients to provide a one stop shop for businesses going through growth across a variety of industries. We provide nationwide recruitment, international recruitment and immigration assistance to all of our clients- no job is too big or too small. We are now also offering services to Australian clients.
- Managing Strategic HR projects to understand the clients’ HR challenges, existing workforce, gap analysis and training and development plans.
- Overseeing the creation of HR documentation and policies/procedures.
- Managing annual performance reviews, quarterly onsite 121’s, monthly HR meetings and ensuring the execution of agreed actions across the internal HR team with your clients.
- Providing HR advice to clients regarding various employment relations issues and managing these where required.
- Change management, succession planning, and DISC Profiling.
- Working closely with the client on recruitment and immigration matters with the sister companies.
- You will be a confident and experienced HR Consultant/Partner who has a solid understanding and experience in employment relations and strategic HR.
- You will have a minimum of five years’ experience in a similar generalist role.
- You must have excellent client service skills and the ability to identify sales opportunities.
- You will be comfortable cross-selling services to clients both new and existing.
- You will possess a high level of honesty and integrity and be a good judge of character.
- You will be organised and have a structured approach toward all job functions with the ability to manage multiple urgent projects.
We are currently screening applicants from previous advertising. If you would like to be considered, please apply now.