The Company: This small family owned business has 30 years industry experience. They supply high-performance cutting tools combined with personalised support. Working closely with clients across New Zealand and Australia from joiners, kitchen manufacturers and sawmills to plastics, aluminum, composites and concrete cutters. Their leading products are cleverly designed and manufactured in the USA and Western Europe to provide a range of everyday benefits. Due to company growth they are now in need of an Office Administrator to keep things running smoothly.
- Actively chase debtors.
- Process invoices and account applications.
- Undertake sales support activities.
- Answer phones and direct where necessary.
- Administrative tasks such as meeting minutes, CRM updates, stationery orders.
- Proven experience handling accounts receivable. Xero experience preferred.
- Excellent communication skills with professional phone manner.
- Very structured and detailed.
- Able to follow processes and look for improvements.
- Intermediate computer skills with accurate typing.
- Fun and positive, enjoy being part of a team.
In return, you will get the opportunity to work alongside a fantastic team within an organization that has an excellent culture and working environment.
If you think you have what it takes to excel in this role, please apply with your CV and a Cover Letter outlining how your skills are relevant to the company’s requirements.