Production Team Leader (Packing) – Blenheim
This family owned, Kiwi business has a passion for bringing out the best in food. Through the myriad of ingredients, innumerable combinations and countless methods and measurements, they use years of experience to distinguish the right approach and to reach the right result. With fresh produce, careful science and innovative techniques, they make the flavour come first!
Initially to cover 12 months maternity leave, they now need a hardworking and experienced Team Leader who will be keen to move and grow into a senior Production role within the company in 12 months’ time.
The role duties are all based around seeing the packing area operate smoothly. You must be able to make improvement suggestions on a weekly basis and manage the packing schedule. Ensuring your team is productive by forward planning packing lines and managing and leading your team effectively and positively.
Above all, you will be able to embrace and encourage change and you won’t sweat the small stuff!
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a Team Leader role
- Understand Food Safety and Quality Systems
- Must have good Lean Management skills
- Maintenance and machine experience
- Ambitious and driven towards a long-term plan of senior management
- Strong organisations and prioritising skills
- Able to lead, manage and motivate a team
- Basic computer skills and forklift licence an advantage
If you are ready to take on your next challenge, please attach your current CV together with a cover letter outlining your experience in line with the role requirements above.