Project Manager (Commercial Installation)
The Company: This successful business has been contributing to the swift construction of multi-level projects for over a decade, by providing formwork solutions to projects across NZ. They are always on the lookout for ways to improve efficiency, both financially and in construction time. They are now on the hunt for a talented Project Manager to drive projects across Auckland and beyond.
The Role: You will be the lead contact person responsible for overall management of each project from the handover form the sales team to installation and project sign-off. This will see you liaising with clients, builders, installers/subcontractors, efficiently managing sites and timing. Of course, it is vital you can build and maintain strong relationships with a variety of contacts, managing their expectations to ensure a positive outcome.
- Minimum 2years project management experience.
- Experience within commercial construction in New Zealand.
- Familiar with New Zealand Building Codes.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and general relationship skills.
- Strong organisational, planning, prioritising skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Be calm, cool and collected through high pressure situations.
- Be able to make decisions and move forward.
- Not afraid to get hands-on.
- Above all, have a great attitude and be a great team player.
In return, you will work with a dynamic management team in a growing business. A competitive package is available for the right person.
Please attach your current CV together with a cover letter outlining your experience in line with the role requirements listed above.