Recruitment Consultant – Warkworth
Why not work locally in a fast growing recruitment company that services clients NZ wide? Sick of traffic and wasting your time driving into the city?
Celebrate company wide successes with champagne and shop, enjoy the pot luck lunches, give back to the local community with daffodil day collections and sponsorships.
We need another experienced Recruitment Consultant to join the team in a full time capacity. You will work within a close knit team that are service focused, love their clients and have lots of laughs (and the odd wine or two). The team are like a family so we are super fussy! PS Must love dogs- we have 2 50kg Bernese Mountain dogs !
The company values are important to us all so we will be looking for someone that lives and breathes them- driven, transparent, collaborative, agile, inspiring and compassionate. We are not corporate and certainly are not about bums on seats and KPI’s.
The Role: Its fast paced, if you have had experience as a Recruiter, you’d be used to that and you will find great people for our great clients-simple!
In order to be successful in your application, you will need:
- At least 2 years experience as a Recruitment Consultant.
- Have excellent client service skills and form strong relationships.
- Proven ability and success in achieving KPI’s and Sales targets.
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Strong problem solving and negotiating skills.
- Intermediate level IT skills including CRM experience and MS Office.
- Pro-active and be able to use your initiative and think outside the square.
- Possess a high level of honesty and integrity and be a good judge of character.
Please send your CV and cover letter through outlining why you are perfect for us 🙂