We are a small team scaffolding company based in Auckland looking to expand by providing edge protection and scaffolding solutions across the residential & commercial construction industry including but not limited to business that require scaffolding for maintenance of buildings around Auckland and provide prompt, efficient and reliable service.
The successful candidate is responsible for the safe and efficient assembly and disassembly of scaffolding at client’s sites.
Must have 1-year related experience and knowledgeable on the following:
– Checking plans and drawings
– Calculating scaffold loading and establish appropriate scaffolding platform to build
– Assemble and disassemble scaffolding
– Selecting scaffolding components
– Fitting steel tubes and support braces together to form scaffolding framework
– Assembling prefabricated scaffold components top construct scaffold pieces from ground up level by level
– Laying the planks (battens) across the scaffolding for workers to walk on
– Erecting all scaffolding as instructed for its intended use
– Putting up the scaffolding poles (standards) and attach the horizontal tubes (ledgers) to them with couples
– Must be reliable on early starts and late finish
– Willing to work on weekends
– Able to work at heights