Provide scaffolding services in constructing and dismantling scaffolding structures in accordance with best practice guidelines, industry standards and company policies and procedures.
- Construct, dismantle and remove scaffolding to comply with industry standards. (Best Practice Guidelines)
- Check requirements from drawings and written/verbal instructions, select materials and undertake set-out
- Check safe on completion of scaffolding and sign ‘scaffold safe’ tag if required and qualified to do so.
- Ensure a clean and safe work area.
- Work Saturdays as rostered.
- Follow all site rules and regulations.
- At least 1-year practical experience in scaffolding assembly
- Holding Advanced scaffolding qualification is advantageous
- Physically fit and able to lift 20kg
- Able to work at heights
- A good sense of balance
- Able to work as part of a team
- Able to use hand tools
- Good English communication skills – essential
- Driver’s license – advantageous
All applicants must have NZ working rights.
If this sounds like you, please apply online today!