It’s a world class supplier of architectural barrier solutions, through innovation, a diverse product range and providing a level of support to our customers that is second to none.
The Role: To lead and manage the onsite team of installers to install and glaze products according to instructions given by Project Manager.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in carpentry, joinery, glazing or site work
- Ability to lead and train staff
- Willing, hard-working, orderly and efficient
- The ability to work well with others and be professional.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to be comfortable dealing with a variety of parties at all levels
- Strong Team leadership skills
- The ability to delegate, motivate and drive team forward
- Demonstrated relationship skills including the ability to establish and maintain a high level of trust and confidence with the team
- Strong organisational, planning and prioritising skills
- Ability to manage workloads effectively
- An articulate communicator in both written and verbal communication
- Strong numeracy and literacy levels
- Provide leadership and knowledge to the installation team members
- Identify and recommend new processes as well as improve reporting opportunities
- Ensure that current processes and procedures for installations are being followed by Installation team
- Provide recommendations and feedback to Project Manager on installation process and timeliness of installations
- Site walk through and planning for installation process
- Assign job duties to Installation team as needed
If it sounds like you, please apply online.