Trade Sales Support – Warkworth
Based in Warkworth, this well-established family owned company prides themselves on being the leading supplier of quality building and engineering hardware. They have earned themselves a reputation for speedy delivery to customers across the construction and engineering fields.
This rapidly growing business needs a dynamic, energetic individual to support their sales team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate who has the ambition and drive to take on a sales position once they have learned the ropes of the business.
This dynamic role is more than just sales support. You will provide market research to the sales team to create focused approaches to a targeted list of potential clients, and assist with booking in appointments with clients. You will have a natural curiosity, and enjoy learning about your clients and the market. You will help the sales team complete quotes for products, and competently update the CRM and Invoicing systems. Often you will be the first point of contact for incoming queries, so you will be able to ask open questions to find out how to best help the customer.
Outside of completing the required tasks daily and proactively looking for ways to support the sales team, the most important element of this position is your attitude. Our client values energy, integrity, respect, self-motivation. There are exciting growth opportunities in this business for a candidate with the right attitude and aptitude!
Above all, you will be an articulate, clear thinker who is always one step ahead of the game.
Key skills needed:
- Experience in a trade sales role or similar
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to be assertive where necessary
- A professional telephone manner
- Super organised with the ability to forward plan
- Self-motivated, accountable and results driven
- Can manage workload and use initiative
- Professional with a desire to continually improve and work at a high standard
- Keen to grow the role and take on more responsibility
- Ability to think for yourself and can do thinking for others
Are you the energetic, positive person that we are looking for?
Please attach your CV together with a cover letter outlining your experience in line with the role requirements of the position as above.