Hours: 7am-5pm Monday – Friday
Pay: Negotiable hourly rate
The Company: This local business is a successful NZ manufacturer needs more hands-on deck in their Warehouse department!
The Role: Working across the warehouse, you will provide support where needed including assisting with inwards goods, dispatch, customer credits and supplier returns. You will work quickly to ensure the company maintains a fast and quality service to its customers. You will also be responsible for the day to day organisation of the warehouse, keeping it organised, tidy and safe.
About You: With some previous warehouse experience behind you, a focused and energetic attitude are essential for this role. You will be a strong and quick moving team player who strives to get the job done right first time, has excellent attention to detail and is not distracted by all going on around you.
In addition, the ideal candidate will be/have:
- Ideally some experience within a logistics/warehouse environment.
- A current forklift licence would be an advantage
- Solid work ethic, highly productive and works well under pressure
- Organised and efficient
- Trustworthy and take pride in your work
- Physically fit and able to undertake heavy lifting
- Pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol test and provide employment references
Culture & Benefits
This is a critical role in a busy environment, backed by a solid team of fantastic people all driven to work as a team to get the job done! This is a full-time permanent role with a good pay rate. Come be part of this great team!
Please send your CV today! Or text Kate on 022 396 3889 to book a time to talk.